Friday, October 15, 2010

PINK SATURDAY ~ PRETTY IN PINK TASSLE AND PRETTY ROSES!

Greetings and Happy Pink Saturday Pinkettes!! Thank you so much to our fabulous Beverly ofHow Sweet the Sound. If you haven't already, do stop by Beverly's blog and say hello. Get comfy, grab a cuppa and enjoy all the fabulous pinks the other wonderful and clever participants have posted.

My beautiful and fablulous daughter birthday was this past Thursday so I wanted to share her beautiful roses and a little gift I made for her, hope you don't mind!

I made (and sold) this pretty tassle a while back.....



Isn't she darling...yes?! She's got the prettiest little wings and such a sweet face....



Well, I find out from my darling daughter that she was very sad to see her go! My daughter really wanted her. Fortunately, I had just one more pretty little angel in my stash and made this one for her....



A bit different, but still adoreable...yes?!





Here are the pretty roses she received...



these pretty pale pinks are from her brother...



and these from her fabulous hubs....



I sooooo heart roses and hydrangeas, don't you?!! So pretty!

Now, I just want to share another find at Home Goods! When I saw these I literally squeeled out loud! haha!



We all know the camera isn't always accurate...the true color isn't lite blue but light aqua blue with pink roses; my absolute fav!



Sure makes washing dishes a much more pleasurable chore!

Ok, I'm going to scoot now. I want to view the other fabulous participants and their post for Beverly's Pink Saturday! You are more than welcome to join us!

Thanks so much for visiting me today!

Wishing you and your loved ones a safe and fun weekend!

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...