Wednesday, January 5, 2011

How Teletubbies can damage your mental health....



Today just a quick post,
but full of bright photos!

Oggi solo un veloce post,
ma pieno di foto luminose!





I'm sick and Sofia is sick!
So we are at home
watching the Teletubbies
(Sofia is crazy of them!)

Sono malata e anche Sofia รจ malata!!
Quindi siamo a casa
a guardare i Teletubbies
(Sofia ne va matta!)





I love all these lovely bunnies!
I would buy all of them for Sofia's room!!

Quanto mi piacciono questi coniglietti!
Li comprerei tutti per la camera di Sofia!!













I just hope we will be ok soon...
...I'm bored to watch Teletubbies on TV!!!!

Spero solo che guariremo in fretta...
...sono stufa di vedere i Teletubbies in TV!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...