Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Crazy Easy Wall Art is Spreading!


While not quite at the same rate as the dreaded Swine Flue, the crazy easy wall art that I posted is spreading!!

I have received tons of comments of people saying that they are going to do this, which makes me so excited to begin with. 

Then, I received a few emails from people WHO HAVE!

This is why I wanted to start a blog a few months ago.  I have gotten so many great ideas from blogs, and my home is a much much nicer place because of it.  I thought I would share with others the ideas that I have either come up with or applied to keep all this "beauty" going.

I can't tell you what it makes me feel inside to know that at least two other people saw my post, inspired them to do their own version, and now have it proudly displayed on their walls.  I receive TONS of compliments on these when people come over, so I know that these pieces will give these ladies a sense of pride when visitors come.

It started with the Lowes Creative Ideas Magazine Article. 







My Friend's Version:




Elizabeth's Version:






As these ladies can attest to, this is by far the easiest project I have ever done.  Paint a canvas, put a rubber doormat over it, spray paint it and hang!  Cheap, big impact, Super easy - just the way I like it!

I would LOVE to see if anyone else has done this art, or anything else from my blog, please send them my way!  I can't tell you how excited this makes me, and inspires me to keep going and post everything I've done!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...