Wednesday, November 4, 2009

DIY...Chick-fil-a?!?!

Does that count as DIY??

I received in my inbox, from my mother, the gift of all gifts!!!!  A 478 page cookbook with recipes that range from items you would find on the menu out Outback steakhouse to McDonalds.  From how to make your own Vanilla Extract or your own OREO cookies!

I almost fell out of my chair, and I definitely squealed when I saw they had a recipe for Chick-fil-a nuggets. Chick-fil-a is one of those things that I could eat every day and never get tired of!

I had to make these immediately. I was skeptical - but I just had to try

Here they are frying:












Doesn't that sucker look just like a nugget from Chick-Fil-A?

Did it taste like the real thing too?  Well I'm proud to say I have a new recipe for chicken nuggets.  They were juicy, tasty and just overall quite good.  My husband said they tasted like Chick-fil-a.  I guess I'm just a connoisseur because they didn't taste the same to me.  I'm not disappointed though, they were good and I did deviate from the recipe slightly.

Listen to what else is in this cookbook:
  • 3 Muskateers Bar
  • Ben and Jerry's Ice Cream
  • Benihana's famous salad dressing!
  • Boston Market chicken (and sides too)
  • Burger King menu items
  • California Pizza Kitchen menu items
  • Dunkin Donuts
  • Girl Scout Cookies!
  • Krispy Kream donuts
  • Macaroni Grill menu items
  • McDonalds stuff (did you know they use 7up in their pancakes?
  • Olive Garden
  • P.F. Chang's!
  • Pillsbury Crescent Rolls
  • Pop Tarts
  • Red Lobster
  • Ruby Tuesday
  • Reese's Peanut Butter Cups!!!
  • Snickers
  • Starbucks Frappuccino
  • TGI Fridays
  • Taco Bell
  • Tony Roma's
  • and million other condiments, candy's, and fast food to nice restaurant recipes.
Can you believe it?  I will post new recipes as I try them, or leave a comment if there's one you want :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...